I know all my other post are sweet treats and I LOVE baking but I also love cooking and entertaining. I am so excited to share this recipe with you guys! My friends love them and I hope you will too! Nothing adds more fun and pop to a party or tailgate than a jalapeno popper! They are the perfect appetizer/snack for any party! These bite-size snacks are a crowd favorite. With a cheesy, creamy center you almost don’t mind the little bit of punch those peppers have! My loaded poppers are a fun way to take this snack to another level.
I mean look at that photo, what could possibly go wrong? There is cream cheese, cheese, and bacon…the perfect trio! These snacks are easy to make but things can get a little messy when you are stuffing the peppers.
Now for that extra hug before they go into the oven… 😊
I love when I pull these out of the oven because not only do they smell incredible, there is something about seeing that melty goodness oozing out that makes me even more excited to pop one of those bad boys into my mouth. : )
Please give this recipe a try for your next party or get together. I hope you and your friends and family enjoy them as much as my family does! 😀
Loaded Jalapeno Poppers!
- 1 - 8 oz Brick of Cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Bacon Bits
- 2 Green Onions
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 6 Jalapeno Peppers halved (lengthwise) and seeded
- 12 slices of bacon
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Rinse the green onions and chop into very thin slices.
- Combine the cream cheese, green onions, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and bacon in a small bowl and mix until fully combined.
- With a small spoon scrape out about a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture and spread it into a halved jalapeno until the middle is fully stuffed with the mix (goodness!)
- Repeat until all the jalapeno halves are filled.
- Take a slice of bacon and starting at one end of the jalapeno, wrap it around the pepper until you make it to the other end.
- Place poppers on a cookie sheet and bake for 25-30 min.
- Allow the poppers to cool for about 10 min after they are done baking.