Fall is the greatest time of year! From the leaves 🍂changing, warm cozy sweaters coming out of the closet and breathing in that fresh crisp air, nothing beats this season! It is such a great time of year to spend with loved ones and create new memories! With Thanksgiving right around the corner and dishes being assigned to family members, I wanted to share a super easy and delicious recipe to make Thanksgiving a little less stressful. 😊
This pumpkin mousse is a delicious recipe and pretty quick to make. I have made cute little shooters with this mousse recipe but it would also be great served on its own with whipped cream and some spiced nuts. Please try this and enjoy!
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 15 oz can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 T Pumpkin Spice
- 1/3 Cup whole milk
- Place the heavy cream in the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment and whip until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl combine the pumpkin puree, vanilla pudding, pumpkin spice and pudding mix. Stir until everything is combined.
- Fold the pumpkin mixture into the whipped cream and refrigerate at least an hour before serving.