🎄The most wonderful time of the year is finally upon us! There is finally a beautiful fluffy blanket of snow covering the ground, big flakes of snow❄ falling and an eclectically decorated tree in our front window. Anyone who knows me knows I am always in full baking mode but there is something so magical about baking around the holidays!
I love my triple chocolate cookies and keep them in rotation throughout the year at my house but I wanted to add something festive to make them a little more Christmasy (I know it’s not a word but it works 😀 ) what better to go with chocolate for the holidays other than peppermint (thank you Starbucks for the peppermint mocha 😍 ☕)
This cookie is filled with lots of chocolate and a little kick of peppermint! This cookie would be great for a Christmas party, cookie exchange or a gift for your mailman. The cookie dough also makes for a tasty snack.
I hope you give these a try and enjoy them as much as my boys and I do!
Triple Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Sifted Cocoa Powder
- 1 t Baking Soda
- 1/4 t Salt
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Sticks of butter at room Temp
- 2 eggs at room temp
- 1 Box of instant Vanilla pudding mix
- 1 t Peppermint Extract
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Mint Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl and stir until combined and then set aside.
- Place butter in the bowl of your mixer and suing the paddle attachment beat the butter until its fluffy. Add both the brown sugar and brown sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and then add the pudding mix and peppermint extract.
- Add in half of the dry mix to the wet ingredients and mix until combined and then add the second half and mix until everything is combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop place cookie dough rounds about and inch apart from each other and bake between 11-13 min.
- Allow to cool and then enjoy.